Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 7 November 2012

~ Interview RISDA 2012 ~

  
Alhamdulillah ... Last 16 Okt 2012..
my husband told me that I was called in for interviews by RISDA
Risda have sent messages via sms. 
My husband has received that sms  at about 12:14 pm.  
So, hurriedly we check my name on the official website RISDA.  
Alhamdulillah ... true!  
My name is listed as a candidate for an interview on 30 November 2012
I really hope I have the sustenance to be a government servant this time
 I didn't choose any post ... 
The most important is, I can work in the government sector. 
Hopefully there is sustenace for Harraz ... InsyaAllah!
Syukur sangat2...coz the interview went well!!!!
I look forward to hear the good news soon...
pray...pray...n pray to Allah SWT 
Hope Allah SWT will granting my pray..
INSYAALLAH...aaaammmiiinnn=) 

~ hati syaeira  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment